🚚 Envío rápido en 2-3 días hábiles
🌱 Contribuye con el medio ambiente
😊 Garantía de satisfacción
One size. Length: 18 cm. Width (central area, with folded wings): 7.5 cm first clip and 5.5 cm second clip.
Washable panty liner. It replaces the use of up to 130 disposable panty liners.
90% organic cotton (all outer layers)
10% Pul (Recycled Polyester and Polyurethane) for a waterproof coating
You can save more than 25 euros over the life of the product by switching to washable panty liners. Your exact savings will depend on the type and quantity of disposable products that you omit from your monthly routine.
You will avoid generating 10 kg of plastic and 10 kg of CO2 emissions by not using disposable products for 5 years, the average life-cycle of this product.
- First layer (in contact with the skin): GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified organic cotton poplin.
- Second layer (absorbent): GOTS certified organic cotton fleece. Very absorbent but light.
- Third layer (waterproof and breathable): PUL. Double fabric made of recycled polyester bonded to a thin layer of polyurethane. Certified with the Oeko-tex Standard 100 seal, which evaluates and assures the consumer that textile products have been analyzed for substances harmful to health.
- Fourth outer Layer: GOTS certified organic cotton printed poplin.
Made in Spain.
Product Use and Care
Before the first use, we recommend washing the pad to increase its absorption ability.
After using, rinse or soak the pad in COLD water (hot water will cause the blood to stick to the material). Then wash by hand or in a washing machine (Maximum temperature 40ºC).
For optimal use:
- Do not use fabric softeners. They create a thin waterproof layer on the fabric surface that repels liquids, thus reducing the effectiveness of the product.
- Do not use bleach or other aggressive products. We recommend using mild detergents.
- Do not dry at high temperatures or place directly on an artificial heat source.
- We recommend drying the reusable pads int he sun whenever possible. The acts as a natural disinfectant and stain remover.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping available throughout Spain.
Delivery in 2-3 business days.
If you have any problem with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tres Amapolas is a company focused on sustainable products, including menstrual hygiene products.
The founder, Merche, studied Environmental Health and Environmental Chemistry. He has devoted a lot of time to the research and design of products that care for and respect nature.
All of the products are manufactured in Villanueva de la Vera, Cáceres, Spain. Tres Amapolas has committed to using recycled paper bags and envelopes to package their products.
Tres Amapolas belongs to the Madrid Social Market, a socio-political and economic project to promote transparency of business and economic activities among both merchants and consumers.